It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-02

Very Local News

Sign of trouble at your company. "Yes, well, our customers are just going to have  to deal with our engineers."

Remember those "YahOOOOoooo!" ads? Someone said they saw one recently on an NCIS episode. I haven't been to Yahoo in years,  but I liked the ads. They are probably worried it will remind people of the pre-dot-com bubble era. Now I have the little yodel in my head.

15% of internet users are in North America.

Apple denied an app on the iPhone because of politics. It advocated a public option and Apple basically said no thanks. that is too politically charged. How many conservative apps have been denied. If I were a developer, I would right a couple apps that might get the same response. Each would be slightly more than the last to find out where the line was. Then I would start getting on both sides of different opinions. How about an app to find the closest abortion clinic or right to life activist.

My belt died. The leather was weak. It was from Target. I paid ten bucks. It was not worth it. I need a new belt. One with thick leather that feels strong to the touch. Something told me the belt I had was crap when I got it.

Instructions for writing: Write, Fix, Repeat. I guess shampoo had it right all this time.

No comments: