It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-31

Ubuntu 9.10

I upgraded from Ubuntu 9.04 to 9.10 using the upgrade utilities. It worked except sound gave me an error. It was something about bluetooth that failed every time I tried to do anything that activated the sound system. I found a place that told me what to 'purge' from apt-get. This caused the error to stop, but still no sound.

Well Kelly doesn't handle obstacles well. I had to stop and walk away from the computer for a moment. I mumbled and stomped around in an angry tone for a bit. I looked for something to eat but came up blank. I threw a load of laundry in and came back to the computer.

Diagnostics step one. Check the settings.

Volum: set to 0%.

Set volume to 50%

Worked.

Sometimes it is that easy. Why do I let myself get so worked up over crap?

No comments: