It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-30

TV shows of late

TV sucks. I have just plane not been following any TV show well enough to remember the primary character's names. The last show I fallowed was Serenity and that was over a year after it was canceled. I followed Star Trek Next Generation and Voyager. I watch The Simpsons American Dad and Family Guy, but I do not go out of my way to catch them. I was upset when King of the Hill was canceled. I hadn't watched much of the last season.

The Sopranos was one I watched. Well, I marathoned a couple of seasons after the series had been canceled. I did enjoy it. I liked the characters and the actions made sense to me. That is, I got the motivation behind people's actions. That is important.

I'm not sure if I like Stargate Universe or not. Why couldn't they use the little floating ball to close the shuttle door?  I don't really find any of the characters appealing. They are too stereotypical of their stereotype.

I'm not sure I like Flash Forward either. They are trying to be LOST with the whole time shift thing. It just seems like this could be three episodes long and you would have the answer. It is the first season and it feels stretched already.

I'm not sure I like LOST any more. We have achieved the stretched feeling. This next season better be the last. It better wrap things up nicely, with some cool twists that make me go "yes!" and nothing that makes the whole thing a dram or something stupid.

Warehouse 13 is kind of zany for my taste. This is one of those shows where you can more or less pick it up anywhere and most crises get solved in one to two episodes. It is sit-sci-fi, situational science fiction.

Dall House just doesn't do it for me. Lots of pretty women. I'm just not impressed or intrigued.

Sons of Anarchy is the shiznit! I like this series. I'm completely caught up and can't wait for the next episode. Who is going to get the shit kicked out of them this time? This one may be the one that I follow well enough to remember people's names. I get up from the show in the middle and want to break someone's neck for messing with my friends, the characters on the show. Guess that means I'm identifying with them on some level.

Heroes has become a soap opera with capes, minus the capes. I wish some of the characters who have died would stay dead. I've lost track of who is who and who is on what side. And, I just don't care any more.

No comments: