It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-30

Thank you "hope and change"

$150,000,000,000 for 650,000 jobs. That is $230,000 a job, please check my math. Fantastic job yourself there Mr. President. You are sinking a spike in to the heart of this country. You are out to destroy this country. That or you are incompetent.

I'm not sure which of those I hope is the answer. If they are out to destroy America, then that is really a bad thing. If they are incompetent and cannot do math, then that is a really bad thing too. The republican would not do any better a job.

Experts are now saying that the U. S. taxpayer will never get their money out of GM. In the U. K. they are suffering through the whole good bank bad bank thing in every industry. The tax payers are sucking up the bill for all the failures and the good bits are getting sold off to inverters

So, if you screwed off and pissed away all your investment in the early 2000's, you get a bailout from the taxpayer. If you scrimped and saved and now have a bit put away for a rainy day, you get screwed by inflation.

There is a not saying the over all U. S. economy grew by 3.x% so we are out of recession. The rub is, there are no jobs coming with this 'recovery'. Companies have trimmed the fat to the bone. It kind of looks like they intend to stay that way for a while.

Between outsourcing and glottalization, there are fewer and fewer people in the U. S. who can afford all those great cheap products.

The U. S. economy is headed to hell in a rocket powered handcart.

If I got any number of hits the White House wold bad mouth me on their web site. They would bash my math and tell me I'm a fear monger. I can divide. Maybe I can catch some of that Fox News hatred overflow. I'll take what I can get.

No comments: