It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-29

Notes:

Family Guy is going to run an advertisement for Windows 7. The guy who does Family Guy is a greedy bastard, a funny greedy bastard.

GMAC is headed back to the bank of the American tax payer for another hand out. The pendents are comparing it to that scene out of Oliver Twist. "Please dir, may I have some more?" Some say it just won't matter if they do get the doe.

Some investment gurus say the latest run up in the price of gold looks too much like a bubble.

Many very intelligent people in IT cannot spell to save their lives.

Today was a busy day. I got knocked around from task to task and had to jump through hoops on every one.

I cut my thumb at work. It bled like mad. I have a band aid on the wound, but there is blood under the bandage.

Last seen headed North up the Mississippi.

No comments: