It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-27

Notes:

Podcasts are back online. The five little USB sound cards showed up last night. It is awesome having my news back. It was hard listening to online radio on my phone only because I could not skip the crap and back up and relisten to something that was interesting.

Went to a Mediterranean place for lunch. I had a sandwich that had meat, veggies and some kind of cheese on it. It was good. The hummus and bread was awesome. Hummus is not Mediterranean in my book. Too many cultures use it for it to be linked just to one. it is like bread itself. Bread is not European or African or whatever. Hummus has different formulas, but it is basically the same thing round the world.

I'm trying adsense. Please let me know if you do not mind it or if you do not like it. I don't expect to make any money.