It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-19

Notes:

Someone was talking about a church event where all the parents lined up to video tape the kids doing some kind of play. There were forty people trying to set up video cameras and tripods on this little balcony stage area on the other side of the stadium. The church had strung extra power cords to it and hung a felt cloth behind it because the glow from the cameras reflecting off the white wall would cause distraction after the lights were lowered.

What does the used car industry do to prevent people from renting a car, taking it home and swapping out the tires for the crap already on their old crappy car?

Used Super Glue to fix my glasses. Got some on my fingers, but succeeded in NOT gluing my self to anything. I'm calling it a win.

No comments: