It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-16

Notes:

I just listened to a rap song about smoking weed and praising God. You know, God made Marijuana. It grows up out of the ground.

Some dairy farmers are figuring out that feeding cows grains and milking them to death is not as profitable as letting them roam around grassy fields and then milking them on a realistic schedule. You will not make as much money, but it costs less money and it is much less work so you can take a vacation once in a blue moon.

Unemployment amongst 16 to 24 year olds in the U. S. is 50%.

If you owe the bank a million dollars, you are in a lot of trouble. If you owe the bank a billion dollars, the bank is in a lot of trouble. commercial properties are killing banks. The shoe is dropping and banks are struggling to keep up with.

"The Man Called X" One of the online radio stations I listen too called AM 1710 Antioch OTR. They play old time radio shows including "X Minus One". "The Shadow Knows", Awesome.

My USB sound card died a horrible death. I stepped on the earphone cable and yanked the whole mechanism out of the computer to it's doom. I think I'm going to order fifteen of the $1.95 USB sound cards. If I get six months out of each, they should last me a good while. I ordered 4 more for $20.

Swine Flu Update (OK, this one may disturb some folks.)

No comments: