It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-10-17

Bastards!

Bastards!

A friend of mine created his own video blog with a bunch of guys from work. It is uber-geeky. Watch at your own risk. I envy them because I have no drive to do something like this. I hope they keep it up. Isn't 'Flanking Position" in the Carma Sutra? I'll consult the internet on that one.

Episode 1, part 1 of 3

Episode 1, part 2 of 3

Episode 1, part 3 of 3

My name is Adam. 

  • The slayer of PCs (I helped save a few.)
  • The spreader of fizzing crotch disease. (No comment)
  • Aspect of twat on the killem hord server "For the hord!" (I cannot make what the hell he is saying. Adam Comment correct information.)
  • A sports fan.
  • A foodie (likes to cook and eat I guess.)
  • Barrel rider. (I've never seen him on a barrel.)
  • Beer ... connoisseur. (You drink beer, but do you know beer?)
  • ... (I have no idea what this one was. I'm lost.)
  • Computer Engineer. (And a good one.)
  • A former aspect of .. hiku in New Eden.
  • Jim shooter follower. (something geek)
  • Lief Vilage Ganene.(something geek)
  • Gavity Gun master.
  • On John Lock's side. (LOST I believe, me too byt the way.)
  • Ultima Online first weeker.
  • Part time German pig farmer. (Think video game)
  • Listerner of Thaco
  • ... (can't get that one no matter how many times I back it up.)
  • Skyer.
  • Sometimes kilt wielding family man. (I think he means kilt waring family man, but we will let the symantics go.)

They are never going to hear the end of this. I guarantee it. Not until my throat is sore anyway. I mock because I'm envious. Evey one I know at work had something to do with this video.

Good job folks. Keep it up.

No comments: