It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-02

Why do I listen?

I listen to Left Right and Centre because I'm in to self harm or something. Liberals think the generational theft act is "bold and brave" Conservatives just shake their heads and think God they will be dead before they have to pay for it.

The liberals are highly pissed that Obama is not just abandoning the wars and promises we have made. They are mad the money being spent on the wars is not going for coffee subsidies.

Lefties want to stop the whole left right debate. Why not, they won. Makes perfect sense to me. When Obama says bipartisan, he means left and way left.

The liberals believe they have been on the margin for very long time. They have been in control of congress for something like four years before the election. There have been swings one way or the other and If I were among their number, I would be worried that attitudes may already be rounding an apex.

Too many people agree that credit card debt is going to be the next big failure. I've heard this from so many different areas that I cannot help but to worry about it. If credit cards go south, people are going to have to wait until they can actually afford to buy something before they go get it. This will mean a three to five year lag before people can afford to become real consumers again.  Kiss off a recovery until then.

No comments: