It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-30

Very Local News

  • Six word stories
    • Network down, people chatting in halls.
    • Never get to know your heroes. (Did I already do this one?)
    • My heroes have always been cowboys. (Willie Nelson)
    • Sleep, lest yee forget to sleep.
    • Spare the rod, spoil the child. (old saying)
    • Survival is knowing when to duck.
  • Money woes:
    • Nat couldn't get a loaf of bread yesterday because we are broke. We will have to eat our hot dogs plane.
    • The dryer blew up. $200 to fix and $400 to get a new GE from Home Depot. This will take the balance back up to $2000 or $16 a month charge for the privilege of owing them money.
    • Elle can't go to the good school any more. We just can't afford it. No more dance lessons.
    • I get paid Tuesday. that money is already spent.
  • The network was down when I got in this morning. We have a server that has become unreliable the last couple weeks. It needs to be replaced. I was quite proud of myself. I got my MP3s to play from the command line.
  • Went to a buddy's place for lunch. We had salt with mushroom Parmesan, good tea and chocolate cheesecake. I got to hang out with my friends and shoot the breeze. Looked at an overhang they have over their back door. I like it. We something like it on our back door in addition to a storm door.
  • It just pisses me off that the Mexicans cant take care of their border security, so the U. S,. has to install very expensive equipment on our side to prevent bad stuff entering their country. Reparations, the U. S. pays Mexico's debts here and there, open border, ... I'm telling you, it is a frigging out of control fifty first state.
    Wasn't there a comedy not too long ago with The Cable Guy about dropping U. S. troupes in Mexico? Truth stranger than fiction I say.
  • I've had to take Ny-Quil the last couple nights to be able to breath. I'm not taking it tonight.
  • Worked from 07:30 to 20:00 today. Got the nice lunch though. Came home to a big stack of bills I do not have the money to pay. Where is my bail out Obama?

No comments: