It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-21

Very Local News

  • These are a mix of yesterday and today.
  • That guy who imprisoned his daughter and had a bunch of kids by her is pleading guilty. He probably wants to get it over with. The European laws are so liberal, that people are worried this asshole will live long enough to draw free breath. One of the charges is murder by neglect for one of the children who died soon after birth.
  • Built a three OS system today. Win 2003 x64, win 2008 x64, and rhel 5.2 x64.
  • Cysco is now in the hardware business. Their new datacenter box is all about virtual computing. Good move. Now that I know the details, man, I'm thinking they have a good product if it delivers.
  • I dislike working late on Fridays almost as much as i hat coming in on Saturdays. I stayed until 21:00 on Friday and was right back at it Saturday morning. I had to wait an hour for someone to turn up to let me in.
  • Off to have dinner with the family. It is to cellebrate multiple birthdays.

No comments: