It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-09

Very Local News

  • Man, NPR is all giddy that Obama is just plan flipping the rules on stem cells. Something is just plane being undone that Bush put up. When you look at the strategies for Iraq and Afghanistan, they look remarkably like the status quo.
  • Time Change:
    • The time change has been strange. I didn't notice anything until I was on my way to bed last night at 22:00. My digital clock on my night stand had not changed. The clocks that I use, the computer and my phone had changed automatically. That means my alarm clock did change because I use my phone to wake me up.
    • The bus driver looked hungover. I bet I looked hungover as well. Every one on the bus looked normal. The same people seemed to be there.
    • Industry likes time change because people are willing to work longer hours when the sun is up.  it seems people are willing to come in while it is still dark as long as they leave before the sun goes down, things are OK. That is why the government wants to make daylight savings time the year round standard in stead of normal time.
  • Beckham is out. Thank Goodness. I care about soccer as much as I care about American football. Not that much. Still, I'm just happy there is one less celebrity running around California.
  • I'm never buying an HP product again as long as I live. I spent half the day today trying to get three printers on the network. Everything I tried, I had to stop, backup, and fix something else. I had to drag all three systems to a Windows box and hook them up using a USB cable because that is how the HP windows only firmware program works. This all put me behind on other projects.
    I hates-em I hates-em I HATES-EM!!!

No comments: