It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-06

Very Local News

  • I've gotten in the bad habit of jotting down notes in my blog and not really proof reading them. Sorry. Work has been nuts. I get home and try to eat something. Then I try to get some sleep. My poor family suffers from it.
  • We had an impromptu meeting yesterday of all the engineering group. I'm not an engineer, but I'm in the group. My alarm went off for a normally scheduled meeting. I had turned my phone off. I did some playing around. My alarm will go off if I set my phone to silent or vibrate. It will go off even if I turn the phone off. I'm afraid to pull the battery because I might loose some information I have stored or something. I hate walking around without my phone because something bad might happen and I'm suddenly without a means of calling for help. This can happen to visually impaired folks pretty easily.
  • Madoff is going to cop a plea. Bastard. Of all the people in the universe who deserve to be tarred and feathered, he is near the top of the list.
  • Nat came up for lunch today. She brought some prepackaged salads and sandwiches. I think we coiuld have had some fast food for the price. I ended up eating her sandwich because she was full and couldn't refrigerate it because of a trip to South of Houston she needed to take.
  • Had some awesome beef stew for dinner.

No comments: