It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-02

Symbolism of our times

Brian, one of my co-workers, came up with quite a comparison. He has been watching the Dow and other stock market numbers plummet. I told him I hear that sound diving planes made in all the WWII movies as they spun in. He said he pictures the scene from 2010 where the moon slowly turns black from all the prisms and implodes.

"That's our economy" he says.

"My God! It's full of broke people." I added. We both chuckled as we walk down the hall returning to our respective toils.

I sent around a note today forwarded from one of the email news alert organizations. It said the Dow hit the lowest number since late 1997. At least Brian can laugh it off. He has may investments and I bet he has taken quite a hit over the last year or so. I have invested in the house and my family. That returns every day. My long term investments are shotguns and MREs.

No comments: