It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-04

Mowing in the dark


Last night, Nat picked me up at the bus stop. I got out of the car and started mowing the yard. I didn't do a particularly good job. I mowed over some plants that I wasn't supposed to. I do that all the time. The weeds had grown a foot hight in some places. Tonight, I hope to spray some weed killer. Maybe find some weed and feed and spray it.

It was dark and I wore my little head lamp. That thing works great if you ware it over a baseball cap. There is something about the light shining on the end of my nose that throws me off.  It worked very well. As a matter of fact, as i was mowing the back yard, a car pulled up to that building behind my house. I gave them some looks. That is, I shined my light on them over the fence. they turned around and got out of there. not sure what they thought.

It felt good to get out there and kill me some weeds. Elle and Nat were out in the back yard earlier today playing with a Frisbee. Elle asked what that lid was for. Nat showed her.

It would be cool to have a video of myself mowing in the dark with a head lamp. I am terrified of videoing my own death and ending up as a Darwin Award Winner, with video. So, no video.

No comments: