It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-28

More Saturday

Well, I'm reading blogs like mad and trying to come up with something to say. Then, giving up on that, I try to come up with something to comment on. I've failed on that as well. I'm trying to not be so down or so boring as I have been lately,but things are just not working out that way. I may start up a what the weather looks like out my window section on the blog any minute.

My parents are off trying to sell cool stuff they built. Some of my friends are out doing cool things.  Elle is colouring .Nat is off taking a well deserved nap. She made some awesome chicken and rice in the crock pot this morning. She is under the weather too.

Videos

I'm sick of videos of people driving cars through store and restaurant fronts. This sort of thing must happen all the time because there are a million videos out there on every site on the subject. If I open a restaurant or quick-mart type place I will insist on the side walk vehicle stopper pipes to prevent this thing. That or I'll become some kind of authority and ban the videos from being highlighted on LiveLeak and YouTube. There is like one of these things on the front page every day.

I want more low flight videos like the following. I find them interesting.

I just like them. I don't know why.

Don't get me started on car crashes. Some are interesting to watch .Some are scary. Some are boring. Some make you think they deserved it.

No comments: