It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-27

WD

WD, Adam's step father, had a heart attack. All I can do is prey for him. They do not have mobile phones. Adam was unable to get hold of them for the longest time. It makes me glad my parents are in to mobile phones.

I remember Adam saying something about WD. Adam said that WD mentioned that he did a sit-up once, and didn't like it much. WD got no exorcise. I don't think he ate right either. Not sure. I hadn't spoken to him much in the last couple years. WD is the most laid back human being I know.

Adam's father, Wayman, has had a heart attack too. He is the stressed out type. He is a quite kind of guy who you can just kind of tell worries.

WD was not a worrier. At least, he didn't show it.

This makes me worry about Adam. He is a lazy tub like myself. I want him around for a long time. I wonder if he has gotten checked out. The man is approaching 40. Time to start getting the tests.

My grandfather had a couple heart attacks. He was over weight all his life. My father, God bless him, has some health issues, but takes pretty good care of himself. He had a kidney thing a couple years ago. I'll post that picture some time. He looked like a refugee.

I still haven't heard back about how WD and the family is doing. This makes me want to exorcise. Good luck with that Kelly.

No comments: