It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-17

Very Local News

2009-02-16

  • The BBC is great. There was an interview in one of the podcasts where they went over a bunch of satire from Orwell and others and applied it to the situation today. Animal Farm seems a good fit.
  • Several of those fires in Australia where set deliberately. They are already calling it mass murder. People say it looks like a nuclear bomb went off. Scary stuff.
  • Obama took a question from the Huffington Post, a liberal blog. He should have to take one from Little Green Footballs or the Jawa Report in my opinion.
  • Left Right and Center all seemed to agree that the stimulus will not work. At least, not as people want it too.
  • "No one is really looking long term right now."  This said as part of an editorial. I agree. Either the market will survive or not.
  • I listened to another interview about Israel and Palestine. I just have a hard time focusing on the same old bullshit rhetoric spewed by the same people or their progeny. I just zone out and and roll my eyes. I can't help it.

No comments: