It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-02

Very Local News

  • I grabbed a Sky News podcast this weekend. I listened to it today. The guy outright hated Israel. He said stuff "The sound you hear in the background is machine gun fire where civilians are dying ..." I could not believe my ears. It heart to listen to it.
  • I was too busy to get coffee today. It just never came up until well after lunch. I did get a lunch, but that is because of a coincidence of circumstances.
  • Nepal has a bunch of electric cars and charging stations. Now, the power goes off every day because there is not enough to go around. The cars are not on long enough to get a charge. Damn global warming.
    At least you can see the stars better at night.
  • Watching Max Pain. It is as bad as any one said. I like watching Mila Kunis play a bad-ass. I keep expecting some fat guy to say "Shut up Meg!" and then get his head blown off.
  • The last book I got from the library was so bad that I listened to the first chapter and a half and boxed it up. I returned it unread. It was someone spouting contribed facts and trying to use the history of the human animal as a story of a family. Something like every year was an historic event or something. It was hard to follow and hard to continue. Nice that they will just send me another.

No comments: