It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-24

Very Local News

  • I really think that there are more trucks and SUVs traveling out of town during the morning commute than headed in. I noticed more small cars today along side the bus than I have ever noticed before. Something good is happening. If you need a truck get one. Otherwise, don't.
  • A little girl in Briton was born without a gene that heightens the odds for breast cancer. She was genetically engineered to come to term without this gene. Watch Gadica. It begins. The doctor who was the subject of the interview I listened too, was very proud of wiping out a "blight" from the genetic pool. This same sort of picking and choosing the healthy cells has been done in Israel and the U. S..
  • There is a movement to lower the drinking age again. I remember when it went to 21. I was so not worried about it.
  • When I read stories that have people sleeping, I feel cheated just a little bit. I don't know why. The number one human frailty young people  would like to change about themselves is to get rid of the need for sleep.
  • Nirvana "Never Mind" 1991, has sold over twenty six million copies.
  • The president is on this evening. We are watching a PBS show about ferrets.

Just for fun

That was worth two minutes of my life.

No comments: