It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-01

Movie Watching

I have a hard time watching a movie with Nat. She does one thing completely normal. She likes to watch every frame of the movie. I've become so jaded that I want to fast forward trough bits I find boring. It is so esy on the computer just hitting the right arrow and zipping through the boring or shocking for the sake of shocking bits of a movie. It is madening not to be able to do this when watching movies with others.

Nat backs up every time someone says says something to her. She pauses for bathroom brakes she takes and not when I take one. She yells at the cat and then backs up ten minutes. It takes her four hours to watch a two hour movie. I can't hang.

Oh, well. Such is life.

Update:

I sneezed while on the computer a minute ago and she backed up to catch what I sneezed over. humph!

No comments: