It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-07

Cultural Diversity

I live in a shit hole neighbourhood. I'm not only in a shit hole neighbourhood, but I'm surrounded by an even worse neighbourhood. Not only that, but I live across the street from a bar and next door to an empty building now being used as a illegal dance hall every night until dawn. My next door neighbour loves boom boom music and there are now noise limits in Harris County. The cops show up and say "It doesn't sound that loud to me." Even if the people in the building behind us are not making that much noise, shouldn't they get busted for running an unpermitted business?

I'm going to A) go nuts and rampage. I'm not good at rampaging, so no one will get hurt or anything. B) kill myself because of the non-stop noise. I can't sleep. Isn't this torture as defined by the people running our government now days?

If I could afford a lawyer to enforce my rights, or to move I would. These are not options. I'm taking this out on my family, and pets. I'm going to end up loosing my job because I yell at someone.

Ideas?

No comments: