It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-26

Very Local News

  • I heard a politician use the term 'disquietude'. "There has been disquietude on the subject." It must be a word because the spell checker didn't complain. He meant 'bitching'. Next time someone is bitching at me I'm going to retort "Discontinue your disquietude!" and note the look on their face.
  • From the 'careful what you wish for' category; a bunch of the talking heads this weekend were wonder what the hell we, the nation, are going to do with all the really bad assholes in Cuba.
  • Briton finally admits they are in a resection. news outlets are calling this a depression when no one is watching. Not just in the U. K. either.
  • I need to go to the eye doctor. I go every year whether I need too or not because  had eye surgery all those years ago, just to <eh-hem> keep an eye on things. This time I've found myself putting it off because i want to replace the glasses I have with some thick framed geek glasses. I'm trying to wait until the urge passes before heading to the doctor. Sad.
  • Microsoft has 90% of the market and can't keep it's huge margins boiling over. MS announced 8000 job cuts.

No comments: