It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-13

Very Local News

  • Iran just ordered thirty thousand tons of tungsten. Tungsten is used in long range missiles and refrigerators. It is mostly desert I suppose.
  • AOL is finally abandoning the "walled garden" approach. Ten years too late says I.
  • Nothing, and I mean nothing worked today. Every turn lead to a dead end. I had to completely give up at 18:00 (quitting time) and start over. I have people waiting on me. Must make things work. I had a handle on things by the time I walked out the door.
  • I opened and closed the office today. 07:45 (07:30, but I had to wait for someone with a key) to 20:30 or so. I did get a lunch.. Long day. Nat picked me up from the bus stop. I walked in the door at 21:30.
  • Nat showed me a Highlights Magazine. I didn't recognize the name. I did recognize the pictures. I think they have been using the same drawings since I wa a kid.

No comments: