It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-08

This Evening's Inspiration

While Nat watch her Thursday evening shows, I toiled for yet another evening fighting my latest nemesis. I have complained for ages on this blog that I cannot get video editing to work on my computer. at a few minutes past 20:00 on this day I managed to get the last dependency installed. I managed to get the build issues resolved. I gave up on five YUM repositories where legend held that my quarry hid, but did not. I stabbed at the beast's heart one final blow and he relented and ran.

I used every skill I've learned. I used every trick I've learned. I used years of experience to get this ridiculous program to do what it was designed to do. It took me over a week.

The screens came up without errors. I have tried to edit nothing yet. I'm out of gas. I'm calling this one a win and getting a good night's sleep.

No comments: