It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-26

LOST

Come on. I still can't figure this frigging show out. I wasn't able to watch the show on TV when it plaid. I cannot watch it online because CBS are a bunch of assholes who do not support the soon to be most popular OS on the planet. Screw you CBS. I find my episodes as needed elsewhere. People may sound a bit like a chipmunk. I get as much out of it as possible.

As for lost, I think it most appropriate TV series title in the history of TV. Because, I'm lost. Lost and a half. I'm getting to the point I'm going to need a cheat sheet to remember people's names. Who's kid is who's. Who killed who and why. Who does?

1 comment:

obiwanchunn said...

Finally a show that doesn't assume you are a moron.

Just because it makes you think doesn't mean its bad.