It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-24

Late Saturday

So, Elle made it home about 17:00 or so. Maybe it was later. She sat down and worked on a huge drawing she brought home. Nat came home a bit later. She didn't get out of work until 18:20 or so. We watched some TV.  Then we watched some more TV. Nat is worn out. It has been a rough couple of first days. They are setting up a new store. Something tells me she will have a long string of rough days. The kind of store it is does not lend itself to leisurely punching a clock. I don't want to jinx her, but I just feel they will gyp her out of hours and do everything in their power to make sure they get what they want and she gets as little as possible. That is the only way to make things work these days for a small business. I don't know how you could do it any other way.

I downloaded a video and I have to resize it to get it to fit on a data DVD. That is, I have to cut it down. The movie was just about 3GB and no other movie would fit on the DVD with it. It pisses me off to have to resort to only one movie on a data DVD so the resolution and quality have been cut along with the credits. I've done this sort of thing before, when I was trying to get things to fit on a CD, one movie at a time. It has been a while. That was back in my Windows days. Video editing was so much easier then.

Nat is helping Elle get ready for bed. She will not be far behind. I will be up for a while yet. Doing what, I do not know. Nat has work again tomorrow. It will be Elle and I for the whole day. I hope we come up with some interesting things to talk about. I may try to convince her to start a blog. She is already the third best photographer in the compound.

No comments: