It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-24

Hanging out alone on a Saturday

Long titles to posts mean a lack of focus for me. I'm sitting in front of my computer on a Saturday morning surfing the net. I'm listing to blog being read to me by my computer. I'm drinking some tasteless chocolate milk and a non-brand soda. If you know me, you would think I was in heaven.

I miss Nat and Elle. I miss the noise. I miss Elle wanting me to pick her up and swap the movie in the DVD player every hour. I miss her watching cartoons for hours while talking to herself in the form of playing. It is cold and wet so we will probably not get a trip to the park this weekend. Last weekend was made wonderful by that trip.

Nat isn't here because she started working. I'll let her tell you where. It is in retail and she will probably have to work every weekend for a while. She did get shoved kicking and screaming in to a no-raise supervisory position her second day. bitchiness leadership is one of her traits.

Nat was cleared by her doctor to lift and work. She is doing both. She came home last night so tired after setting up shelves and putting up merchandise that she simply fell on the couch. She is back at it today. I wish I could ask her how things are going but she, of course, cannot take calls or texts at work. Still, It would be nice to hear her voice.

This move means we will have less time together.. This is bad. I'm not sure where to go with that statement. It is bad. I'll leave it at that.

I'm off to be lonely. I'll post to the blog to pass the time.

No comments: