It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-01

60G is enough for Vista

I followed through on my earlier threat to start over. I made a 60 gigabyte virtual machine with the right settings. As it was installing I played around with my video player and the editing software and determined that it is my slow video card/driver that is the problem. The audio and video do not line up when I play the video on my computer. The resolution of the Flip Mino HD is too much for my old box.

The Vista VM does work, though it will not mount the Flip because of USB craziness that I do not understand. I installed the Flip software and left it at that. The wind is officially out of my sails on this subject for the moment. As soon as I have a video worth putting up on the blog, I'll do so. Until then, please enjoy someone else's effort.

2008/2009 London Fireworks

That one was worth the bandwidth.

No comments: