It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-08

Very Local News

  • Work monitors ROCK!!! If only I had a bit more RAM in the box driving them. I have $1000 worth of monitors and $70 computer. I'm not complaining. Just saying.
  • I bet more people are killed by the bullets in PowerPoint than the bullets in guns.
  • I've been waring my contacts lately. I really do see just a little bit better with contacts. Not enough to worry about really. The next glasses I order will probably not be the progressive lenses. The focal width of the lens just isn't wide enough for me. I tend to go through phases.
  • I've probably already said enough in this blog to prevent me from ever being president.
    • I believe that God is powerful enough to allow Darwinian Evolution Theory to be true. My faith is strong enough to survive the impending conflict.
    • I believe that women should have the right to terminate pregnancy even if they just plane don't want to have a child. That is a big step. They should get the option to say no.
    • I believe that life begins at conception. That conflicts with the above statement, but here we are.
    • I believe that people need faith in something to survive. Otherwise, they go insane. Hence, the liberal parties of our nation.
    • I believe that government should keep an eye on the people.
    • I believe we should have a constitutional amendment that allows people to keep an eye on the government. What is the point of freedom of speech, if you are not aloud to look for something to talk about?
  • Elle is hanging out with Ted's side of the family this weekend. She enjoys hanging out with them. She is spoiled rotten. And, why not. Kids should be kids for a bit.

No comments: