It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-02

Stuck up little bitches!!

I wish this was some kind of spoof. But it looks real. The more I think of it the more pissed I get.

The mom deserves a metal for not walking over and snatching the "I'm sorry we got caught." bitch bald right on the spot.

Then the parents of these Little stuck up pretty bitches need to be taught how to raise children. The parents of the two little rich bitches need some jail time.

This all comes from not being allowed to smack a kid when do something wrong. 80% of the pain signal that comes from the nerves system does NOT go to the part of the brain that registers pain. It is spread like a wave all over the brain. The whole brain is affected. That is why pain and even humiliation are so useful in teaching someone a lesson.

Hat tip -> Ace of Spades.

No comments: