It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-25

Nader

Why is Nader running? I do not have a problem with his running because it will defuse the Democratic vote even if just a little bit. Dork. I've heard more than one person say in an interview that Nader is a prick. I've heard he wants to open the door for third party folks to have a shot at the presidency. Work on the House and Senate first. There is a lack of representation there and you won't cost the whole of the American people a choice in the process.

It is the United States, and I suppose he has the same right as I do for running for president. I just don't think his strategy is the most appropriate for the time. I'm not running for president because I do not want to waist any one's time or money. especially my own.

Many people blame Nader for Gore loosing Florida because Bush only won by like 500 votes. Nader took nearly 10,000 or so and exit poles said Nader voters would have voted for Gore 2 to one over Bush. Here we go again. Those numbers come from memory after listening to Talk of the Nation.

1 comment:

MGK821ZA said...

Nader is a prick since he has already run for President twice and lost badly, especially in 2004. He is not going to win, so the only reason would be to try and get a message out; but he has done this twice before, and no one has listened. All he will do is help big business through buying media advertising and flying around the country to appear at a few small rallies. Yet his main message is that big business is greedy and evil. What a hypocrite.