It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-10

February Birthday party

Nat's side of the family got together and had a party/dinner for the heck of it to celebrate all the February birthdays.

  • I managed to sneak out of the restaurant moments before people got smeared with whip cream. God is good.
  • I got a universal gift certificate for my trouble.
  • I took a ton of pictures.
  • Elle Seemed to have the best time of all. She learned to play pool and flew around the pool hall like a super girl.
  • Elle got to swing with some random kids at the side of the restaurant.
  • The cake was good.
  • We met Monica's new dog.
  • We got to see Monica's new trailer.

Every one and I mean every one had a camera. Nat likes my camera. She says she would like to have a nice camera. I just don't see it in the budget for a while yet. It will happen some time.

No comments: