It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-04

Eye Doctor

So, Nat ran me over to the eye doctor this afternoon. I found out my paperwork for Metro is going to take longer than I thought.I spent most of the morning trying to get a script to work the way I was telling it to work. Still not sure why it refused. I'll get it tomorrow.

I like going to my eye doctor. He works with me to figure out what does the job of making me see just that little bit better. takes a moment to answer my questions. For example, today I learned that Lasik is better with the little flap as apposed to the new no flap version of the surgery. Opening the flap allows the zapped material of the cornea to dissipate into the air at the moment it is zapped. If you do not have a flap, the vapor has to dissipate into the cornea and make the eye a bit cloudy and quite painful for several days or weeks after.

I also learned that if I live to the age of 70 or 80 I will probably have to deal with cataracts.

It was about 16:00 before my eyes really cleared up. I managed to get on the computer for a bit before that but everything took five times as long to get done.

I have a new prescription and some of the paperwork I need for Metro. Yay me. Let's find out how long this Metro thing will drag out before I blow a gasket. I bet not long. There is still one more half day I need to take in order to complete the mission. I hate that. It shouldn't cost so much. If it were not for Nat, it would take a long longer. Thanks Sweetie.

No comments: