It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-04

Bitches update

Remember the rant a couple days ago complaining about remorseless little Floridians who robbed a girl scout for field trip money? Well Nat finally saw the video and went on a quest for information. It looks like, from the comments the girls appear to have left on their friend's MySpace pages that the girls are going to do something resembling time. I'm glad Nat is on my side.

The language. Not cussing. I can handle that. They sound like crack whores. And their friends sound even dumber. I don't care how well you clean up. There is no cure for stupid.If you sound stupid where people can find you they will just laugh at you and think you are stupid for letting it be found. When you go to find a job in the real world, and you will one day, Sounding stupid will stick with you for a lifetime. Don't deliberately sound like a hoodlum on your MySpace page. It isn't tough. It isn't code that adults can't understand. We sit back and laugh. Then we get on raising our kids. Hopefully we do a better job than your parents did.

"I'm sorry we got caught." "We had to give the money back ... I'm pissed." Those are from memory. I cannot bring myself to read the article again. I . am . disgusted with the gimme generation. I am hereby an old fogy who longs for earlier days when parents were aloud, nay, encouraged, no, REQUIRED to spank their little kids when they did something wrong or extremely stupid.

Here I go again, I tried to calm down and I'm off on another rant. This one gets to me.

These might be the right links. They might not. I leave it to someone better at snooping than I to know for sure.

Driver

Grabber

No comments: