It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-21

Better Day

So, I had a pretty good day today. I got some things fixed. I figured some things out. I found out where I stand on a few subjects. Not too shabby.

I missed lunch today. I was just in the middle of a bunch of changes and I didn't want to go until everything was checked in. Once I got things working, I didn't want to make any more changes. It would have broken things for sure. I told Jake I was going to take a screen shot and have it framed. That project built straight through with all the bits I added. Yee-haw.

I forgot to bring in any new podcasts, so I listened to music. It was the first time in a while. I forgot how nice it can be to listen to music over news reports all day. We have 66,000 entries on the playlist at work. Only 14,000 are duplicates. Not too shabby.

When I left today, I had a since of accomplishment. That is a wonderful thing. When I left Tuesday, I knew there were problems and it upset me that I hadn't gotten them all taken care of. The difference was a good night sleep. I went to bed grumpy. Nat came in at some point to get towels. I vaguely remember her scooping up the cat on her way out.

Got sandwiches on the way home. Got home and watched LOST with the family. Surfing the net and chatting about Barbie cloths patterns with Nat. She is on a kick. She has no idea how difficult it is to keep my eyes from rolling back in my head when she mentions the first word. I love her very much. Must ...  not ... swallow ... tung.

Completely missed the loonier eclipse. Not only would we have missed it regardless of the clouds, but the weather  would have utterly obscured our view. Nat and I are not too broken up about it. It would have been cool to see though. Maybe next time. Isn't that in like fifteen years.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully something just about blog worthy, but not too interesting.

No comments: