It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-31

Year in review

This is one of the last blog entries of 2007. I've been typing that date on everything for a year. I wonder how long it will take me to get used to typing 2008.

I'm trying to think of things I've learned over this past year. I can think of computer stuff. and I can think of some relationship stuff. I can think of parenting stuff and I can think of finances stuff. Most of it is just trial and error.

Elle has grown in to a pre-teen. She not only has moods and thoughts, but can express them. She can present an argument as well as argue.

I have been working for the same company for a year. Nat and I are still married. Thank God.

We still do not have cable. We probably won't for a while. We did get a DVD recorder that plays Divix. That means we now have a huge collections all of a sudden.

I took a over week's vacation for once. I loved it, so far.

No one blogs any more. I'm not sure I care. I don't pay as much attention as I used to to the numbers. It fulfills my rock in a pond need. I post way too many videos and crap that means nothing. That's OK. It's my blog, so nya!

We still have the same house, car, cats. The Middle East is still in turmoil. Speaking of oil, the price is up.

Many conspiracy theories this year. No more than normal, but I'm hearing them from people who didn't buy them before.

The domestication of the dog continues unabated.

No comments: