It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-15

Slumber Party

I've never been to a slumber party before. I never thought I would attend. I thought, mistakenly, that because I was male, I would never have to learn the rules for slumber parties. I forgot one loophole. The father of the girl throwing the party. I'm lacking in fatherly education.

We have five little girls in the  back bed room .We have one eleven year old who came over to help coral the little girls. So far, we have no extra holes in the walls. Nat has lost sleep over the last week getting ready. The pizza is in the oven. Something inappropriate is on the TV. I'm hiding at my computer. The air mattress is blown up and leaning against the wall for later. I think it will fill Elle's entire floor space. I really hope it survives. I'm not so sure about us.

No comments: