It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-14

Priorities

There are some things that I'm just not going to have the time to do any time soon. That's OK really. The reason I can't do them is a good one. The reason is family.I don't want to start a book because I cannot have a 30 minute window at night where no one will interrupt me. I have a bat time recovering from interruptions. This is not a bad thing.

Elle will want something opened. Nat will want to tell me about her day. Life clicks on. I love it.

I'm not a big book reader. I do have some things I want to get done on a daily basis. Most of it is easily interruptible. Blogging, Reading blogs. Watching movies on the computer. Paying bills, though I'm highly irritated during that activity.

Hey, that's cool. We all have priorities. I get some things done. I don't get others done. Last night, for example, I didn't get new podcasts. I didn't look up an athletic cup that I heard about. I didn't do several things. I did watch the new Halloween movie. I did delete three really horrible horror movies. Lots of boobs in horror movies these days. Shot with a home camera, but boobs. Still bad.

So it all boils down to priorities and balance. That is the thing it usually boils down to. It takes a long time to get it right. It takes keeping it right. It takes getting back on track sometimes. Sometimes you have to go looking for the tracks.

No comments: