It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-07

Poor little rich kids

Nat and I watched another news bit about a couple of people who stole credit card info and cash from their friends and neighbors who lived in the same building. This is an interesting story because the perpetrators are aloud to be hated and still be politically correct. That is, they are both white rich kids. They blew the money on vacations and sexy underwear. They deserver to have the book thrown at them.

The news people were even getting in on the rich bashing. Several people were interviewed. They were all pissed. "We trusted these people." That will show you. The lawyer representing the kids even said they were stupid. That is a defense I suppose. One woman said "I hope they do time. I hope they have to pay everything back. Not their parents." I buy that. One of the other people said the girl had "sticky fingers". I got the idea that at least some people should have known this was going to happen.

I want to know where they got the keys to people's apartments. I missed that part of the story.

No comments: