It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-23

Movies

We saw "National Treasure 2" It was boring, but we had fun. It was nice to hang out with Nat and sneak a kiss in a movie.

"Shoot 'em up" was terrible. I didn't like the premise. The bad guy was a pussy.

"American Pie - Beta House" lots of tits, but stupid.

"Superman Returns" Much better than anything Reed was in. I only wish it was a bit darker.

"Superbad" Kind of funny. no bely laughs. Hard to watch in too many places. You know, I'm getting tired of being made to feel uncomfortable in a movie just to force me to laugh to cover my embarrassment.

"Halloween 2007" I can't tell the difference between this movie and any of the other moves. Lots of nudity. What do horror directors have against teens having sex anyway?

"The Kingdom" I found myself rooting for the terrorists because I wanted the FBI idiots dead. It's no wonder we have no allies any more. We get the people on our side killed.

"Daddy Day Camp" I didn't make it five minutes in to this movie. It sucked worse than "Elmo's Christmas".

"Slap her, she's French" Bad. No nudity. Every one from Texas is portrayed as a bumpkin. This is what a bunch of New Yorker's do when handed a screen play set in Texas. Fuckers.

"Smile Face" I think that's the name. I couldn't find shit about it on the net. It had some genuinely funny moments. It is a bout a stoner. I think it was shot by a bunch of stoners. No nudity.

No comments: