It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-28

More on the Presidential race


Presidential Politics Big Winner: None of the Above

If you have any doubts as to whether this presidential campaign season has lasted too long and soured voters on the whole political process, look at the favorable/unfavorable poll ratings of the candidates. Premier pollster Scott Rasmussen's latest polling of likely voters nationally shows that most Democrats and Republicans have higher negative than positive poll numbers. The more we see them, the less we want them as our leader.
...
Without a serious majority, the next president -- whoever he or she may be -- will walk into the White House hobbled. If it's a 51-49 vote, almost as many people who elected the next president will have a stake in undermining the new commander in chief's success.National

This article really hits the nail on the head. It basically says every one's negative numbers are higher than their positive numbers. I believe it. I for one am sick and tired of the whole thing and we have only had like one attempt to weed out the field on both sides. Maybe more. That's the problem. I don't know because I have been avoiding the presidential race news. Because I'm sick if it. Because it has been running too long. Because every one wants the jump on every one else. When what is happening is no one is making the lead because people voting for these idiots are sick if hearing about it all.

What was I talking about? I don't remember because I'm sick of hearing about it.

No comments: