It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-22

Global Warming is a Religion

There is about as much proof that global warming is man made as there is that God is not man made.

People who believe in global warming are fanatically supportive and refuse to listen to alternate explanations. They quote movies and media book and verse.

Then I get a dirty look or screamed at when I ask a question. "Can you prove any of this?" When I ask that question, I'm not asking for your source. I want to know what scientific proof you have that gives you the right to use my tax dollars to support your religion. I choose not to believe in your religion. You should be forced to acknowledge my descent. You should be required to allow me my disbelief.

From now on when someone asks me if I believe that global warming exists or that it is caused by human beings, I'm going to answer "I believe in Jesus as my savior, thank you." Please leave me out of your religion.

This is what happens when you teach people all their life that God does not exist. When people do not have a belief structure, they will make one up. This is what happened with the Nazis before WWII. This is how Communism grew. This is how nations have fallen. I say that there is little difference between people who preach that global warming is caused by the evils of mankind and those who say one religion is better than another.

It doesn't matter if mankind has evoked his own destruction. We are all going to die someday. Making the trip a bit cooler isn't going to make any difference. Global warming is just one group's way of leaving a legacy to prevent them fearing death as much.

This religious movement is going to cost a fortune. It looks like Kyoto is finally going to fall to a proposal that makes a bit more sense. Kyoto wanted to pay for everything on the backs of the U. S. taxpayer (me) Screw that! The whole world is in this mess, the whole world can foot the bill.

No comments: