It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-04

Day

It is such a pretty day. The sun is shining and the air is clear. There is no wind to speak of. It was very difficult to go back to work after lunch. I've heard a couple folks say they wanted to take a nap. I sure could have used one.

Woody came back after surgery. He was quit ill from what started as a sinus infection that turned in to a staff infection.  It is crazy the things he has been though in the last several weeks. He came in today to start catching up. He sounds great. I can't wait to work with him again.

Today was difficult in the way that waves can be difficult while sailing. They are something that you have to deal with constantly, but sometimes they are your primary concern. Today it was difficult to stay focused.

We stopped at the grocery store on the way home. We picked up some essentials. That brings the total to $450 so far for essentials this month and we haven't gotten cat food yet. I'm not sure what else there is, but we will need it before the end of the month.

I get paid monthly. That means, there is no more money until January. I don't have it for Christmas. That's too depressing to blog about right now. I want to talk about something more fun.

When I think of something I'll pop back in. =]

No comments: