It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-20

Christmas is coming (5 days)

Christmas is coming whether we are ready or not. We really are looking forward to Christmas. I'm looking forward to taking eleven consecutive days off for the first time since collage. I'm looking forward to DnD. I'm looking forward to gifts. I'm looking forward to the meals. Yadda-yadda.

Nat and I are looking forward to some real family time. Elle is already happy about Christmas. Nat just got cards. I don't think we will get to male them until this weekend. I have no idea when people will get them. No big deal really. Hopefully folks are forgiving on that front. It seems like a waste to me.

DnD

We are supposed to play DnD at some point next week. I fear it is not going to happen because too many people have other commitments. How messed up is that? It is a week where no one works and we still have too many commitments to meet for an afternoon to play. I hate adulthood.

Nat is far more prepared than I. She did all the leg work for people's gifts.

Time Off

I haven't take this many days off since collage. I thought about coming in on Christmas Eve because I just know it is going to be a not super busy day. I could cash in that vacation day. I really want the time off with my family. I intend to have fun regardless.

No comments: