It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-22

American Fundamentalist

I am an American Fundamentalist. I may be a Radical American Fundamentalist. This is because I believe in calibrating Christmas, not holidays. I believe that The United States of America is better than all other nations by a damn site. I believe that people who come to the U. S. without permission should be treated like criminals

It has become unacceptable to believe in anything any more. Someone seems to have found a way to eliminate the beliefs structure of the entire nation. The majority any way. Starting in New York and California, this subversive movement has weakened the very foundation of this country.

When did my beliefs become wrong to every one else? When did my beliefs become worth less than someone with darker skin? When did my happiness, which includes that of my family, become an evil goal? Why is my religion (Yes, I have a religion.) start to be dismissed out of hand without consideration just because I was born here, or the color of my skin, or the size of my wallet, or the blogs I read, or the brand of milk I buy?

I am offended when someone says "Happy Holidays." I am offended when people of one religion kill other people because they are a different religion. I refuse to believe a religion that one cannot leave without being killed is anything less than a cult and should be called such.

What does this make me?

No comments: