It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-08-01

Get my shit together

Some days if feels like my head is full of cotton. Things sound farther away. People seem ore distant. Time drags. I'm easily distracted. Focus gone. I'm not sick or on medicine. I'm just tired and need a break. I wish there were some way to recharge without taking a vacation.

In most of Western Europe, people I've worked with get two months of vacation a year. I barely get two weeks. There are people in the world who work all day, every day with no time for family. Some people work themselves to death.

Then there is me. I'm far in the middle. I complain and tap out a blog entry. I wish I wish I wish it were easy for me. I never learned how to keep focus for the long term. I've been like this for all my life. Drive comes and goes. I go on. The world goes on.

I need to get my shit together. I need to blah blah blah. I need the world to get off my back some times. It's healthy to get fed up with all the bullshit every once in a while. I mean the stuff humans have to put up with these days would make a cow climb a tree. There is just too much crap going on all at once. There is too much information fluttering about. We are swarmed, swamped, saturated all the time. Got to get away. Got to be a cow in a field eating grass and sleeping for a while. I might come back. I might find the castle in the sky.

No comments: