It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-13

Sam's Club
So, Nat and I went to Sam's Club last night to get sausage, three dozen eggs, four pounds of bacon, cups and plates for faire. We also got 16 high efficiency light bulbs, 220 trash bags, a huge bag of dog food, and some other stuff. We filled one of those huge Sam's buggies. Some of the Sam's buggies have places in the back of the cart for two kids to sit. That's pretty cool. We walked out of the place for $127. I figure it would have been at least double that at a grocery store and we would not have been able to find nearly as high a quantity.
I did notice tooth brushes were not really that good a deal there. At least, not when compared to the dollar store. Razors were a pretty good price. Sam's wants $45 for one of those six foot plastic tables. They want $70 for one of the ten foot plastic tables. I couldn't find any metal shelves for the garage.
I'm learning that Sam's is a hit or miss kind of place. There are some things it is good for over the long haul and some things you just have to catch.

No comments: