It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2006-10-06

Quick Comments
Faire
We are not going out to faire this weekend. We just aren't feeling up to it. There isn't much else going on. Elle is still over at Bill's. Maybe I'll get around to posting on the blog.
Kitten
Nat saw something move in the darkness outside our place and it tern out to be a very dirty, noisy kitten. Nat says most of the places that take strays don't take in animals on the weekends. I've never heard of this. I'm taking her word for it. I think she just wants to play with it for a couple of days before we take it to one of the no kill shelters.
Molly, the dog, is displeased. She wants to play with the kitten too.
Tiger, the ten year old cat, is beside himself with a young scrawny competitor in the house.
It is in there getting a bath. It doesn't sound happy. It is smaller than the rat I think. I hope it does not grow roots.
Light
I found the new LED MagLite flashlights at Wal-Mart. I looked online, but I couldn't beat the Wal-Mart price by much. With shipping, I couldn't beat it at all. I'm ashamed. I sow missed my MagLite at camp last week. I dug out my two cell and the rechargeable batteries. I also dug up my other couple of LED lights. I need something that throws a bit more light. Besides, people got to know me in this group with a MagLite at my side.

No comments: